NOTIFICATION - 16
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (TECCI)
We thank the Members who attended the Seminar on Budget connect 2016 – at Hotel Green Park on 1st March 2016. We are happy for their participation and suggestions which are as follows.
1. Convening a Seminar again on “Ease of Doing Business in Telangana – A Way Forward” taking stock of the progress made upto the end of the current Financial Year 2015-16.
2. Considering a 10% discount of the arrears which are due for the renewal of Membership for SSI Units.
3. Expediting the process of bringing out the TECCI’s quarterly journal and Monthly News Letter.
We are pleased to inform the Members that their suggestions are well taken and the following steps are being taken in this direction
1. We will organize the Seminar as mentioned above in the month of April/May 2016 after reviewing the whole industrial scenario up to 31.3.2016. We will be inviting the concerned top Government officials both from the State and Central Governments along with prominent industrialists and the Academicians to deliver their lectures.
You may be aware that Telangana state is positioned at 13th rank when compared to other Indian states. According to the implementation status revealed by DIPP, Government of India, AP occupies the second place.
2. We will offer a special discount of 10% on the Membership dues provided then renewal is made before 15th March 2016 to keep their names in place before the next Annual General Meeting. It is left to the discretion of the medium and large industries to avail this facility.
3. We have already commenced the process of bringing out the above publications. We are very keen and hopeful that we would be in a position to release them on the second anniversary of the state on 2nd June 2016. We will request our Hon’ble Chief Minister to release these publications.
TECCI will submit its own Report at the Seminar. The Members are requested to extend their help and co-operation in conducting our programs successfully.