- ► Mr.Ramesh AS completed B. E. (Electronics & Communications Engineering) from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 1999.
- ► He did his MS with distinction from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, USA in 2001.
- ► Telecom Engineer with M/s.Axes Technologies, Bangalore.
- ► RF Design Engineer with M/s Encamera Sciences Inc, Phoenix.
- ► Joined HMWS & SB in 2009 and implemented SCADA project at the executive cadre.
PRESENT POSITION :
- ► Director (Communications) in the Department of Information Technology , Electronics and and Communications, Government of Telangana.
- ► In-charge of Hyderabad wi-fi project. Actively involved in signing up and setting up of the cutting edge technologies like photonics as a photonic valley corporation in Hyderbad.
- ► In-charge of Hyderabad wi-fi project.
IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENTS AND INVOLVEMENT :
- ► Implementation officer for Wi-Fi and 4G Projects.
- ► Critically involved in the implementation of ITIR project.
- ► Actively coordinating the aero-defence supply industry expansion.
- ► Critical Information Infrastructure Officer for vital IT infrastructure in Telangana.
- ► CEO of MANA Telangana satellite TV educational channels
- ► Active role in the implementation of E-Governance projects in Telangana.
- ► Providing SCADA solutions to infrastructure projects of Telangana state.
- ► Reviewer of International Journal Societies: Core areas of interest is in Cyber Security, Cryptography and Security Audit.
- ► Actively working on banning the pornography.
- ► Actively involved in the research of filling the gap between mathematical modelling and hardware implementation.
- ► Involved in Photonic research, with a vision to create Germanium valley in Hyderabad.
- ► Mr.Ramesh's ambitious goal is to make Hyderabad as the best Electronics Manufacturing Cluster and set up a 1b$ electronic product manufacturing within four years.
- ► Acclaimed with best upcoming Manager at ERICSSON Stockholm Sweden.
- ► Received best IT initiative SKOCH Award from Hon'ble Union Minister for urban development, Mr.M.Venkaiah Naidu.
- ► Nodal officer for implementation of the Fibre optic project in Telangana state.
- ► Active Member of the Child Rights Group.
- ► Member, Women Protection Committee on IT related applications.
- ► Nodal officer, UIADI -AADHAR Card Implementation Project.
A SPECIAL MENTION :
- ► Being a Member of TJAC, he was confined to four days abduction in police custody for his active role in Telangana movement
- ► Mr.Ramesh had played his own role in designing the policies and programs of TECCI. He was an important source of inspiration among the persons of his age and qualifications.